Survivors

Now Diego López tells us about his movie "Survivors":

This short film was shot in two days during an intensive weekend. We use the garage into the house of the principal actor. The site was used to recreate a neglected warehouse. My intention was to shoot a short film with a simple camera in video mode, but one of the actresses lent me her Canon T3i and so I accepted.


The story takes place in a post-apocalyptic world and invaded by aliens. Therefore, people hide, but there are betrayals among them by a "special" situation that happens in the story.


The editing did take me a long time. I made it in my spare time.

This short film is part of a collaborative project on the Web to make a feature film called Space-Time Experiment. Hopefully people will want to participate.


Watch shortfilm:


See more: diegodario.com

No comments:

Post a Comment